1 Step 1
- Why do we use LinkedIn?
- *Benefits of LinkedIn
- *Objectives of using LinkedIn
- *How to build strong connections on LinkedIn?
- *How to create a strong profile on LinkedIn?
- *How to audit your LinkedIn profile?
- *Tools and Techniques of LinkedIn
- *How to approach connections on LinkedIn?
- *How to build 1st connection on LinkedIn?
- *How much to post on LinkedIn?
- *ABC of LinkedIn
- *How to generate business from LinkedIn?
- *Best practices to get ranking on LinkedIn
- *How to find a job on LinkedIn?
- *Can we generate leads on LinkedIn?
- *Can freelancers get business from LinkedIn?
- *Do you get a target audience on LinkedIn?
- *Can we grow business and connection on LinkedIn??
- *How to create a database on LinkedIn?
1 Step 1
- LinkedIn Marketing is the process of using LinkedIn to generate leads, make connections, brand awareness, promote business relationships and partnerships, share content, and drive traffic to your website
- Device a strategy for connecting
- Consistency is crucial
- Utilize tools
- Get the conversation flowing
- Get Noticed
- Maximize the power of LinkedIn for lead generation
- Anyone who is interested and dedicated in making their career in Digital Marketing can join this course.
Be it from:
- Commerce field or any student from different fields,
- DSA will give you the chance to work on live projects while training. This will help in stimulating up your confidence level and give you a Practical Exposure.
- DSA will provide well-organized worksheets and videos during the training, so that you will have enough resources for your reference and future requirements.
- How to make business page on LinkedIn
- Optimization of LinkedIn Profile
- How to maintain your LinkedIn profile
- How to build connection on LinkedIn – connection building strategy
- ABC module of Digital Marketing
- How to grow engagement on your LinkedIn page
- How to join or create groups
- How to build engagement with connections on LinkedIn
- How to Scrap data
- How to grow your connection list
- How to generate business from LinkedIn
- LinkedIn marketing tools
- LinkedIn marketing strategy
- Yes, DSA do have internship programmes once you have completed your course. In addition to that, DSA will also coordinate with companies that provide internships and at the same, allow you to join them once they know your area of interest and experiences
- Only ₹ 2999 for the whole course.
- 3 months
- Yes, DSA will provide 100% job assistance after the completion of course.