1 Step 1
- Learn in Detail What Is Facebook ads Manager and its Functions
- what is Facebook Business Manager and how to use it to run successful ads
- what are marketing objectives to a specific type of Facebook Ads
- How to find out your target audience for your product and services that you offer
- Target Audience Finding Tools which makes your work easier
- How to Spy on Competitor Ads to see what they are doing and you can come up with better plan
- Facebook ads copy rules and tips to create amazing copy that sales your product or service
- How to Do Remarketing Ads on Facebook so you can turn your interested audience into customers
- Learn Facebook ads structure a step by step process to create Facebook Ads
- what is custom audience and learn how to create one .this will help to target your warm audience
- Study how to setup Facebook Pixel for Remarketing and keep track of your audience
- Learn how to Build Custom audience so you can create a database of your audience
- Practical presentation of how to setup conversion tracking
- How to run Lead generation Ads and collect information of your prospects
- How to Optimize Facebook Ads and keep generating good return on your ads
- Know Famous Ads Spy tools to spy on your competitors ads. So that you can create better Ads and beat your competitors
1 Step 1
- Facebook marketing is a platform to promote a brand and maintain its presence on massive targeted audience. It also includes variety of highly targeted paid advertisements and organic posts, allowing brands to put their products and services on the audiences.
- Drive traffic to the website
- Brand awareness
- More scope of generating greater business leads
- Customer service and feedbacks
- Target based advertisement and much more.
- Anyone who is interested and dedicated in making their career in Digital Marketing can join this course.
Be it from:
- Commerce field or any student from different fields,
- DSA will give you the chance to work on live projects while training. This will help in stimulating up your confidence level and give you a Practical Exposure.
- DSA will provide well-organized worksheets and videos during the training, so that you will have enough resources for your reference and future requirements.
- How to create Facebook business page
- Facebook page audit points
- Advance business strategy to follow on Facebook
- How to join groups and group sharing on Facebook
- How to analyses Facebook page
- How Facebook will help you to grow your business
- How to run ads on Facebook
- What is difference between ads a manager and business manager
- What are the different objectives to run ads on Facebook?
- Facebook ad structure
- How to set up ad set up level
- Different targeting methods
- How to target the right audience on Facebook
- How to create ad campaign
- Step-by-Step guidance on how to create different type of campaigns
- How to do detailed targeting on Facebook
- How to set-up a pixel
- Billing and Payment methods
- Ad budgeting
- How to analysis on Facebook
- How to run profitable and budget friendly ads on Facebook
- How to do reporting
- Amazing tools which will help you in running Facebook ads
- Yes DSA do have internship programmes once you have completed your course. In addition to that, DSA will also coordinate with companies that provide internships and at the same, allow you to join them once they know your area of interest and experiences.
- DSA will provide 100% job assistance after the completion of course.