1 Step 1
- What is Social Media Marketing
- How to Make Social Media Marketing Calendar
- What are different tools used for Social Media Marketing
- How to do Marketing Activities on different Social Media Platforms
- How to Build Social Media Marketing Strategy and How to Generate Leads
- Understanding of Marketing activities of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
- How to prepare Social Media Marketing Budget
- How to do Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- How to make rich content for Social Media Marketing
- How to run Organic and In-organic Ads on Social Media
- How to do Competitor’s Research (Spy on Competitors’ Strategies)
- What are the tools used for creating Image/Video with using best tools
1 Step 1
- Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service.
- It is a platforms to connect with your audience to build your brand, increase sales, and drive website traffic. Thee are many social media management tools that will help businesses to get the most out of the social media platforms.
- Anyone who is interested and dedicated in making their career in Digital Marketing can join this course.
Be it from:
- Commerce field or any student from different fields,
- DSA will give you the chance to work on live projects while training. This will help in stimulating up your confidence level and give you a Practical Exposure.
- DSA will provide well-organized worksheets and videos during the training, so that you will have enough resources for your reference and future requirements.
Introduction to social media
- What is social media and why it is important
- Step-by-Step guide on how to start on social media
- How to design social media strategy
- Start with content strategy
- How to develop a content creation plan
- How to design graphic for your social media
- How to make a social media calendar
- How to plan your content day by day
- Optimization process for social media platforms
- How to distribute content on different social media platforms
- How social media can help you to earn
- How to become a social media manager
- You must complete 85% of the course
- Should attend all the sessions within one live virtual batch
- Must Complete five projects
- Complete one simulation test with a minimum score of 75%
- Yes DSA do have internship programmes once you have completed your course. In addition to that, DSA will also coordinate with companies that provide internships and at the same, allow you to join them once they know your area of interest and experiences.
- DSA will provide 100% job assistance after the completion of course.