1 Step 1
- Introduction of SEO
- How do Search Engines work?
- Types of SEO
- What is On-page SEO
- What is Off-page SEO
- What is technical SEO?
- Keyword Research Process
- SEO audit points
- SEO content writing
- Advance SEO strategy and planning
- How to create SEO audit report
- Backlink generation and Off- page activities
- Word Press training
- How to buy domain and hosting?
- How to create page title, Meta Description, Headlines
- What is server regarding audit point?
- How to use Schema Markup.
- Advance SEO tools
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Advance techniques and strategy of SEO
1 Step 1
- SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of boosting traffic quantity and quality in your website through organic search engine results.
- SEO is the key to activating a higher website ranking in the search engine results pages (SERPs) of major search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. To appear on the first page of results was always difficult and it continues to be even more of a challenge as Google and the other search engines are continuously changing its algorithms and specifications. Poorly designed SEO can do damage to businesses as well as their online name, so it’s necessary that companies hire SEO professionals that are trained and qualified to steer their SEO marketing strategy.
Anyone who is interested and dedicated in making their career in Digital Marketing can join this course.
Be it from:
- Commerce field or any student from different fields,
- DSA will give you the chance to work on live projects while training. This will help in stimulating up your confidence level and give you a Practical Exposure.
- DSA will provide well-organized worksheets and videos during the training, so that you will have enough resources for your reference and future requirements.
- Search Engine Optimization
- YouTube SEO
- Local Business SEO
- Amazon master class
- App SEO
- Blog SEO-
- E-Commerce SEO
- You must complete 85% of the course
- Should attend all the sessions within one live virtual batch
- Must Complete five projects: Three from Advanced SEO and one each from Advanced Content Marketing and Advanced Web Analytics
- Complete one simulation test with a minimum score of 75%
- Yes. DSA do have internship programmes once you have completed your course.
In addition to that, DSA will also coordinate with companies that provide internships and at the same, allow you to join them once they know your area of interest and experiences.
- 3 months