1 Step 1
- How to use Google Ads manager with Facebook Ads
- How tag management solution can help
- Third party tag support
- How to manage Tags
- How to update Tags
- How to work with developers and marketers securely and efficiently.
1 Step 1
- Facebook marketing is a platform to promote a brand and maintain its presence on massive targeted audience. It also includes variety of highly targeted paid advertisements and organic posts, allowing brands to put their products and services on the audiences.
- Drive traffic to the website
- Brand awareness
- More scope of generating greater business leads
- Customer service and feedbacks
- Target based advertisement and much more.
- Anyone who is interested and dedicated in making their career in Digital Marketing can join this course.
Be it from:
- Commerce field or any student from different fields,
- DSA will give you the chance to work on live projects while training. This will help in stimulating up your confidence level and give you a Practical Exposure.
- DSA will provide well-organized worksheets and videos during the training, so that you will have enough resources for your reference and future requirements.
- How to create Facebook business page
- Facebook page audit points
- Advance business strategy to follow on Facebook
- How to join groups and group sharing on Facebook
- How to analyses Facebook page
- How Facebook will help you to grow your business
- How to run ads on Facebook
- What is difference between ads a manager and business manager
- What are the different objectives to run ads on Facebook?
- Facebook ad structure
- How to set up ad set up level
- Different targeting methods
- How to target the right audience on Facebook
- How to create ad campaign
- Step-by-Step guidance on how to create different type of campaigns
- How to do detailed targeting on Facebook
- How to set-up a pixel
- Billing and Payment methods
- Ad budgeting
- How to analysis on Facebook
- How to run profitable and budget friendly ads on Facebook
- How to do reporting
- Amazing tools which will help you in running Facebook ads
- Yes. DSA do have internship programmes once you have completed your course.
In addition to that, DSA will also coordinate with companies that provide internships and at the same, allow you to join them once they know your area of interest and experiences.
- Only ₹ 21999 + 18% GST + Registration fee for the whole course.
- 3 months
- Yes, DSA will provide 100% job assistance after the completion of course.